Monday, October 31, 2011

Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood

 All Calvin wanted to be for Halloween this year was Christopher Robin. He has been talking about it for months about how "on Halloween, I'ma dress like Christopher Robin an knock on the door. An say Trick-or-treat, an then they gonna give candy to Christopher Robin."

I have to say that it was a pretty simple costume. We went for the classic C.R. from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree:
All I had to do was buy him some black Mary Jane shoes. He loves them. All morning he has been playing outside with his Pooh and Tigger stuffed animals, pretending he is C.R. I have made his little dreams come true.


I love this one.
Coming soon-- mine and Linus' costumes!

5 comments:

Liz Young said...

he. is. adorable.
i want to come visit you. i miss you guys a lot.

melandpeter said...

I adore these photos. Love Winnie the Pooh too :-) Looks like a fun holiday x

Diana said...

Okay, so last year was difficult to beat, but how wonderful that he loved this year's costume as much as last year's. What a perfect Christopher Robin. And your little candy corn is pretty dang cute, too!

Amanda M said...

so CUTE!

Kate said...

For some reason this never updated on my blog roll! I just saw this. Despite my tardiness, I must say: Calvin is about the cutest thing ever. (But that's no surprise.) I just want to give him a big hug.